Thursday, September 17, 2015

Our Wedding

To Mike,

I'm forever grateful for the years you and I have spent together and am so excited to see where this life takes us as husband and wife. How wonderful to think that God gave me you.  He let us cross paths right when I needed you the most, right when I felt least deserving of anyone like you- someone who is noble, stable, giving and trustworthy when it comes to a relationship.


I vow to never take you for granted, to always appreciate the way you live your life dedicated to Keegan and me, to always make sure your needs are cared for in the same, selfless way you care for mine, and to never fail to love you unconditionally. 


You are quite simply, my rock, my biggest fan and my number one supporter.  You believe in me and my wishes and goals, you strive to always make me feel happy and important and you are the reason I feel safe, secure and loved.  You are the definition of loyal, loving, dedicated and hardworking, everything a man, husband and father should be.  The effort you put into making your family your top priority is one of the most special qualities you have. 


I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you.  You are the best partner I could have ever imagined and I'm beyond blessed that we get to do this married life together. Thank you for being the love of my life.  


P.S. I've never seen you look more handsome 

.. ( well,  except for maybe softball uniform season ;) ) I love you!


Beautiful Pictures by: Stesha Whitney Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment